Dated: 06th December 2022
Dear Community members,
We thank you for your support, we have received many inputs/feedback and are constantly improvising our plugin platform.
We have made much progress with respect to Plugin Core Improvisation & Plugin Eco System development. Herewith, we have attached the summary of updates that went through in the last few months.
Going forward, we will be sharing an update bi-weekly, as we are making huge progress with Plugin Eco System.
- 1.Features/Modules Enabled
- 1.Yield Farming ( https://pliyf.goplugin.co )
- We have introduced Yield farming with a minimum requirement for staking to be 50,000 PLI tokens and a maximum of 1 Million PLI tokens.
- 2.5 % per month in PLI tokens (APY 30%) are given as a reward subject to yearly review by the Governance Committee.
- 2.Crypto Compare-Pricing Index
- We are happy to add the crypto compare-pricing index to our “Use Cases” list. As a node operator/data feed provider, you should be able to set up a crypto-compare adapter that can bring the currency pair value to end customers quickly.
- 3.Plugin WFN - Ambient Weather Unit Onboarding Instructions
- We have provided the steps from where you can buy the unit to the actions to build the entire setup.
- Once you complete the entire process of the setup and after staking is done successfully the node details will be pushed into our 'Data collector engine' and your contribution to the weather use case starts.
- 4.Plugin WFN - Acurite Weather Unit Onboarding Instructions - LEGACY
- We are currently supporting the Ambient weather Unit, existing Acurite weather unit in WFN data transmission is accepted. Furthermore, there will not be any Approval on any new Acurite weather unit for Plugin WFN.
- Members are requested to purchase an Ambient weather unit. If you want to check out in-depth details on the Acurite weather unit, you can check it in the list of use cases on https://docs.goplugin.co/use-cases/plugin-wfn-use-case/plugin-wfn-acurite-weather-unit-onboarding-instructions-legacy.
- 2.New Feature Updates
- 1.Modular Method Deployment (Recommended Approach)
- 2.Script Method(Legacy)
- 3.New sections under FAQS
- 4.Queries are added under FAQs
- 5.The SLA for each ticket is reduced from 24 to 36 hours to 8-12 hours and 30-50 minutes during office hours.
- 6.Plugin Team, has built the following features for XDC Community - for ease of onboarding and user experience
- 1.Restructure of the network architecture of Plugin.
- 2.Plugin 2.0 - Whitepaper with significant enhancement with Network Architecture is in progress
- 3.PLIP -1 (Plugin Improvement Protocol).
- 5.RPC Load Enhancement
- 6.Mobile Application Development for Plugin
- 7.XDC Full node has been set up to balance the RPC load
- 8.Crop Insurance - Proudly presented as “In-Sure Pli”.
- 9.Flight Insurance - Mobile Dapp
- 10.Yield Farming - Mobile DApp is in progress to give a better user experience
- 11.HUMCEN IPR Platform - SaaS platform for Patenting
- 12.Plugin Emergency Connect App - Development Geared up
Note:- Each line item update will be shared as we progress