When you deploy a contract via Remix, it will not show the contract instance but get deployed successfully. In that scenario, follow these steps
Step 2 - Copy the contract address and paste that address in "At address"
Step 3 - Once the address is pasted, click "At Address" and you should be able to see the contract instance below
External initiators are disabled on nodes by default. Set the
FEATURE_EXTERNAL_INITIATORS=trueconfiguration variable to enable this feature.
- Ensure " go install " worked fine
- Login & logout from your terminal
- session logged out, try login again
- WebSocket connectivity is down, check your node logs and observe what's going on
- record name<NAME> you create during below step and the record mentioned in the "job-spec" while creating job should be sameplugin initiators create <NAME> <URL>
select * from external-initiators; ==> Gives you record name you defined
select * from endpoints ==> gives you endpoint you created
- sudo docker ps -qa|xargs sudo docker stop
- sudo docker ps -qa|xargs sudo docker rm