Comment on page
How to Un-Stake the node.
Unstaking of the node that has completed 1 year of staking but has not opted for "re-stake" follows these steps:
- 1.Log on to the dashboard and go to the "Stake" menu.
- 2.After selecting the "View" option, you'll notice a button labeled "Request for Unlock" if your node has been staking continuously for a year without any restaking.
- 3.Once the governance committee reviews your request, your node will be set to the "Unlock" status.
- 4.You can then withdraw the staked tokens, and the node will be deactivated.
For members who do not meet the criteria mentioned above, the process remains unchanged
- 1.Raise a ticket/query with the Plugin Team, including the node's IP Address and stake ID, along with the reason for unstaking.
- 2.After the team verifies the request, it will be presented to our Governance Committee for approval.
- 3.Once approved, the node will be "Unlocked," allowing members to withdraw their tokens.