Node Maintenance Instructions for node operators
- 1.Keep your nodes 24/7 operational.
- 2.Make sure you have installed log rotation on your node as per the latest modular node setup script, and cleanup the logs(/HOME_PATH/.pm2/logs/*.gz, /HOME_PATH/.plugin/*.gz) periodically.
- 3.Node operators who are using Docker(OneClickDeploy) method can clean up the logs in their docker container using the below mentioned commands. i) sudo docker exec -it plinode /bin/bash -c "truncate -s 0 ~/.pm2/pm2.log"ii) sudo docker exec -it plinode /bin/bash -c "truncate -s 0 ~/.plugin/log.jsonl"
- 4.Check your node dashboard from time to time by logging in with your credentials, to know about your node reputataion.
- 5.Though your node is 24/7 operational and your node is up and running and your reputataion went down, please raise a Ticket with your node’s ‘pm2 status’ screenshot as an attachment.
- 6.Keep a periodic watch on announcement/update through our channels(like Discord, Twitter etc.,) to get the latest updation.