How to add Job to your node
Step 2 - Go to the "My Nodes" menu
Step 3 - Click "Manage"
Click "Add New" & fill in the information like below
- Name - Job Name - For instance - "Sleep Task"
- Short Description - Short description to explain what this job does
- Oracle Address - Oracle Smart Contract address
- Job Id - JOB ID received, during job setup in Plugin Node
- Cost - Fee, you want to get from users to use this job
- Job Specification - JSON Specification
For instance -
An oracle can connect with multiple jobs.
After you submit the job, it will be in a "Pending" state. To view " Go to my Nodes -> Choose the node -> Manage
Plugin Team, will review & approve the job id to display in "Oracle Platform"