How to Un-Stake & Re-Stake it back?
You will be following these steps if the situations are like those below
- You have migrated to a new server, with your wallet or node address changed
- You lost your server or your node server went down
- You want to upgrade your current running server to a high-end version, but the wallet or node address changed.
- Raise a ticket at https://oracles.goplugin.co with proper business justification.
- Provide as much information as possible to get a quick response from Plugin Team
- Once your ticket & business justification is reviewed by the governance committee,
- Your node will be set to "Unlock" status
- You can withdraw the staked token and the node will be set to be "inactivated"
- Submit a new node request with the details asked for in the form as needed
- Make sure, you are pointing with a new node or new wallet, else whitelisting will be failed
- Node details will be reviewed by Plugin Team, followed by verification & approval
- After Approval,
- You can stake the token back and start contributing